How to obtain a Russian Visa (voucher or visa invitation for foreigners)?
For all citizens entering the territory of the Russian Federation, it is necessary to have a passport and a visa which is valid for the entire period of your stay in the country. You can obtain a visa in the Embassy or in Consulate of the Russian Federation at the place of your residence. Or else hostel itself can help you with a voucher (visa invitation) for the same price and without wasting guest’s time. To obtain a Russian visa by yourself, prepare these necessary documents:
- A completed form for a tourist visa (in the 'Purpose of travel' column you must specify "Tourism");
- A valid passport, expiring not later than 6 months after the intended date of departure from Russia and having at least two blank pages for Russian visa;
- One passport-size photo;
- Visa support;
- As a necessary condition to obtain a Russian visa: the acknowledgment of foreign tourist and travel voucher; the Embassy reserves the right to request original letter of invitation;
List and contact information of all the consulates, embassies and foreign diplomatic representative offices of the Russian Federation you can find at the following address: www.russianembassy.ru.
To get a visa support with the help of our Mozaika hostel you need to take a few simple steps:
- book a room in Hostel Mosaic.
- make a prepayment for the first night (need a booking confirmation) and add to it the cost of the invitation letter (for different countries - different cost, please ask the administrator).
- send us a pre-payment confirmation and a scan of your passport.
- receive your voucher, and be ready to visit us.
For obtaining a voucher you can contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
Registration of foreigners
Russian legislation (Federal Law № 109-FZ of July 18, 2006 and its other additions - the last of August 4, 2011) requires that all foreign citizens residing temporarily (more than two days) in Russia must been put on the migration registration at the place of residence (we’d like to remind that citizens of Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia and Kazakhstan are also required to undergo a mandatory registration at the place of stay). Our hostel is equipped with a special program for a proper and rapid implementation of this time - consuming process. Since this registration is mandatory, an addition payment of 250rub for each guest is required, (for the citizens of Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia and Kazakhstan, the cost of service is 150 rubles). Registration is a very important aspect, because in case of its absence or errors in it big problems for the guest might occur. We are a law-abiding hostel and we care about our guests!